College Recruitment Process
Starting the college recruitment process may seem like a daunting task, but with the advice from Babe Ruth Calgary, it doesn’t have to be! We are here to help you from start to finish. This is an exciting time and does require a lot of work but is definitely worth it.
5 Key things to remember when finding ‘The Right Fit’
- Academics - Do they have the program I want to take, at the level I want to take it at?
- Athletics - Am I going to be able to play or compete for a spot to play?
- Finances - Can I afford it or justify taking out a student loan to pay for it?
- Socialization - Does it have the type of atmosphere or school setting I’m looking for?
- Location - How far am I willing to go from home?
Remember that this is YOUR journey. Not your parents’ journey, not our journey, yours. You will have to ask the questions, you will have to send the emails, you will have to do the research to determine where you might like to play. Looking forward to working with you and your parents.