Online Abuse Prevention Training Instruction
- Make sure you have you a PDF copy of your completed police check on your computer for access. If you don’t have a copy of your completed police check, create a blank word document which reads, “Canadian Member. Police Check Completed at the Local Level” and save that to your computer.
- Use the following link to access the Abuse Prevention Training. Welcome | 2019-2020 APS Registration | Babe Ruth League, Inc. If you are viewing the document as a hard copy the proper link is the next one.
- Follow this link: https://baberuthsafety.sportngin.com/register/form/851078000
- Create an account and follow the remaining steps.
- You will at one point be asked to upload a copy of your completed police check. If you don’t have a copy of your completed police check, this is where you would use the word document described above.
- You can use the following discount code so you aren’t charged a $10 USD fee. Code is: CBRL4001
- When prompted choose Calgary 16-18 Babe Ruth as your organization. If you are coaching in the Cal Ripken league then your organization will be Alberta Babe Ruth.
- Complete watching the 9 videos and taking a 25-question quiz. The entire process will take approximately 1.5 hours including the registration time. You must get at least 70% correct to be awarded your certificate.
- Email a copy of the certificate to email@example.com using the link on the page that indicates you have passed the quiz.
If you have any questions, direct them to Miki Kawahara at Operations@baberuthcalgary.com.