Babe Ruth Calgary Police Check Instructions
- Before starting, make a PDF copy of your drivers license and either your Birth Certificate OR Alberta Health Care card. You will be required to upload two pieces of government issued identification during the application process with your drivers license mandatorily being one of those uploads.
- Take the letter you received from Babe Ruth, create a PDF file and save it on the computer you are working from. You will also be required to upload this .pdf file during the application process. Make sure you have saved all of the above items on the computer you are working from, so that you can upload them during your application process.
- Go to the following website: https://policeinformationcheck.calgarypolice.ca
- Create an account and sign in.
- Complete the application form. This will probably take you less than 30 minutes to complete.
You will receive notification via email that your police check has been completed, depending on the time of year this could take a few days to a couple weeks.
*** Very Important ***
After you receive the notification that your police check has been completed, log into your account and “SHARE” the police check with Babe Ruth Calgary. This is a vital step or else the police check will sit on your account and no one, besides yourself, will know that it has been completed.
If you have any questions about the process, please email Miki Kawahara at Operations@baberuthcalgary.com.